Business Development Account Executive
Account Executive position for a transportation and health services management firm positioned to grow substantially on a national basis in the next 5 years.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Actively pursue new opportunities to sell all CTS offerings across all customer groups i,e.:
- Medicaid/Medicare Transportation Benefit Management
- School Transportation
- Workers’ Comp Transportation
- Healthcare Facilities Transportation
- Consulting Services
- Work with Business Development Manager to develop new customers and new markets and provide aggressive client prospecting project tracking; be able to drive sales activity to win new business from new customers;
- In the above process, promote and build professional client relationships; meet clients and prospects and give presentations; to maintain excellent relationships; to build rapport/mutual confidence in line with the agreed business strategy and plans.
- Collaborate with management team; engage in all types of pursuits with new customers
- Provide prompt, accurate responses to sales inquiries
- Other related activities required by company
- Understanding of selling and sales techniques
- Entrepreneurial mindset skills with record of exceeding sales objectives.
- Industry experience, highly desired.
- Strong tactical and strategic skills required.
- Incumbent must possess a strong passion and drive for sales achievement.
- Process/systems and results orientated.
- Ability to provide reliable judgment in complex situations.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible salesforce management experience in a similar position or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Clear track record of success in achieving and exceeding sales objectives. Experience in a healthcare or public health related field a strong plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with a CRM (SalesForce, HubSpot, NetSuite)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Possesses an easy confidence delivering a pitch in front of a panel of potential customers
- Demonstrated self-starter who can sell and promote business growth opportunities in a highly effective manner.
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills
Ability to effectively communicate to groups and individuals both internal and external.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and other related industry tools.
CTS offers acompetitive, performance based, salary and fringe benefits program. CTS is anequal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex,marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury,sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions aremade without consideration of these or any other factors that employers areprohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a causefor disciplinary action.