Provider Relations Coordinator 1
Provider Relations Coordinator Responsibilities include the following:
- Is the first point of contact, either through incoming calls or emails, for the transportation provider network
- Assist transportation providers with problem resolution and claims issues. Report related issues to PR 2 for follow-up.
- Process incoming calls accurately based on the call reason and notate properly.
- Be knowledgeable when speaking with a caller and provide them the accurate information.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Supports, develops and maintains a positive relationship with transportation providers by responding to questions, collecting information, and preparing written materials for communication.
- Work collaboratively and independently as needed with other functional areas within the organization.
- Demonstrate initiative and demonstrate good written and oral communication skills.
- Respond to all inquiries (written, telephonic, electronic) in a timely fashion and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with individuals inside and outside the organization.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills, and the ability to work well under deadline driven environments.
- Participates in cross training or responsibilities, as appropriate
- Report directly to Team Lead
- Monitors provider capacity
- Shares in the ownership of the overall departmental performance
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The ability to understand more advance computer skills and be proficient in the intermediate knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Mandatory Training: 5/16/22-5/27/22 or 6/6/22 - 6/17/22
Remote/Hybrid or Onsite Opportunities Available
Shift: Monday- Friday 9:00am- 6:00pm
CTS offers a competitive, performance based, salary and fringe benefits program. CTS is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.