Senior Account/Program Manager
Responsible for developing and maintaining strong and effective relationships with key accounts (Customers, Clients, Funding Sources) of CTS as assigned, including responsibility for managing and coordinating different projects related to the needs of the accounts and CTS to ensure they benefit one another and meet business goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following.
- Is responsible for all aspects of handling key Accounts (also referred to as Customers, Clients and Funding Sources) on behalf of CTS as assigned. Ensures that all aspects of the requirements of a highly productive relationship with each account is managed effectively.
- Acts as CTS first point of contact and spokesperson for assigned accounts by developing and maintaining strong relationships with the key business contacts both at each account, and within CTS. Organizing meetings with stakeholders to discuss program/account status and goals.
- Effectively collaborates across CTS departments to ensure timely and effective responses to all inquiries or concerns of assigned accounts, including those requiring highly complex problem resolution. Identifies and implements new initiatives/projects to strengthen collaboration and business opportunities with each account.
- Utilizes project management skills to monitor projects/accounts and ensure goals are met in a timely manner.
- Evaluates and assesses account/program/initiative strengths and weaknesses, and documents best practices.
- Maps processes when needed to improve efficiencies and outcomes.
- Applies valid internal policies and procedures, contractual provisions and regulatory requirements as part of the account management and problem resolution process. Secures information and provides required reports from internal and external resources to resolve issues and concerns of the accounts.
- Functions as a liaison with all relevant constituents in representing CTS objectives, goals and expectations for each account assigned including meeting contractual, regulatory and other requirements of the account as required.
- Documents, researches, and tracks the effective resolution and outcomes of all inquiries and requests from assigned accounts.
- Champions the meeting of, or exceeding of, performance standards agreed to by the account and CTS.
- Local Community Outreach may be required, such as: outreach to relevant stakeholders and expanding and strengthening those relationships with CTS, including medical providers, shelters, substance abuse treatment facilities etc.
- Responsible for handling the following weekly/monthly and quarterly requirements:
- Operations Meetings: Attend regularly scheduled and ad hoc client meetings
- May include any or all: Setting meeting and conference line, drafting agenda for customer approval, recording minutes, distributing minutes
- Assembling team and/or answers to resolve agenda items
- Follow-up on any outstanding agenda items
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Quarterly JOC: assemble JOC material in advance of quarterly meeting
- Review material including trends (year over year and/or from one quarter to the next) to gain an understanding of program performance and be able to address questions and identify concerns
- Interpret data and extract program highlights
- May including presenting or co-presenting JOC material
- May require travel for in-person meetings
- Follow-up on any outstanding agenda items
Responsible for the effective management of processes and outcomes for a section of the organization, including direct or indirect management of people as required. Assumes responsibility and control of this section, makes long-range plans, forecasts manpower requirements as may become necessary and estimates cost; formulate general policies and procedures within the scope of the position.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
College degree (B. A or B.S) or equivalent experience; plus, minimum of five to ten years related experience and/or training in account management; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree a plus
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals related to the industry, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles required for account management that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions and recommend and implement solutions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The ability to understand more advanced computer skills and be proficient in the advanced knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and business-related systems and applications.
Scope of Responsibilities
Decisions are significant and have a major impact on the organization. Independent, self-starting action is required. Responsibilities include establishment of organizational strategic and short-range plans. Objectives are within scope of organization-wide policies and common goals. Consults with supervisor on specific matters only where clarification, interpretation, or exception to organization policy may be required.
Internal and external relationships involve all components of the organization structure. The incumbent must be able to communicate, in a critical environment, to specialized, technical, or professional advisors, whereby decisions are made at the highest level. Foremost among the requirements is to effectively direct or coordinate the process of account management within stated objectives.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Related certifications, Licenses and Registrations related to the position requirements a plus.
Remote/Hybrid or Onsite Opportunities Available
Travel: Occasional overnight travel out of state will be required.
CTS offers a competitive, performance based, salary and fringe benefits program. CTS is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.