The HR analyst will be responsible for compiling, structuring, and analyzing human resources data to make conclusions that help streamline all processes, suggest ways to improve the structure in the organization, and implement and facilitate training initiatives. The Human Resource Analyst will gather and process qualitative and quantitative data around jobs, compensation and employment trends and the analyst will present reports on their findings to senior management. The Human Resources Analyst will maximum efficiency for our HR functions, from hiring and payroll to employee training and development. In addition, they are responsible for ensuring that all managers within the organization stay updated on the status of queries, issues, and concerns by collecting relevant information as necessary.
Assist the HR Leader with various strategic and tactical HR initiatives by gathering and analyzing reports and contributing to writing executive summaries and reports that contain accurate data and cross-functional information.
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management, and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
- Workforce Analytics: Create an interactive HR Dashboard with metrics that will provide a clear overview of the workforce.
- Analyze and report on key metrics and effective KPI’s as directed by the HR Leader. Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Establish tool to track handling of wage determinations to ensure pay standards and requirements are met as assigned.
- Educate employees about company policies and HR practices.
- Contribute to system decision-making, scoping, and arranging HR system projects in support of the overall HR strategy.
- Process Improvements: Assess current processes and HR Operations to implement techniques that will automate manual processes that will streamline workflows and minimize tactical efforts that will allow the HR team to become strategic HR Business Partners. Participate in meetings to report out on data, trends and make recommendations for improvements.
- Collaborate cross functionally to drive efficiencies and results as well as collaborate on how to move various projects forward.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- May conduct or assist with conducting classification audits to ensure that jobs are properly classified as exempt or nonexempt.
- Assist in facilitation of new system implementations, new training, development, recruiting, and other related initiatives as assigned.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- May assist HR leadership with staffing, recruiting, and departmental budgets and annual vendor selection processes.
- May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Familiar with all HR processes and workflows
- Work experience as an HR Analyst or similar role
- Experience using Human Resources Management Systems
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts, and presentations
- Good research abilities
- Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll, employee benefits and HR compliance
- BSc in Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant field
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or related field
- Human resources certification (SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred)
- 3+ years of experience working in the human resources field
- 2+ years of experience in human resources analytics
- At least one year of experience in labor relations and compliance
- 2+ years of experience improving employee's experience and performance management through data analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
COVID Vaccination Required-Hybrid Opportunities Available
CTS offers a competitive, performance based, salary and fringe benefits program. CTS is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering.